Sunday, July 17, 2011

Forever 21

One of my fren is really forever 21's fans. She visit me at Penang last few weeks. Believe it or not? She just spend 2 days at Penang but we had visit forever 21 for more than 5 times!

Hey girl, sure you will be very jealous when you see this! 
I only spend RM 134 to buy all this! Still rmb the shoes? 
The price marked down from RM129 to only RM69! I dunno how often i'll wear it..but it's really too worth to buy! 
And aso...the shoes that you wanna buy last time, it's now only at RM40! I wanna buy you this but just left 3 pairs which are not in ur size liao!


It must be so much fun if you are here shopping with me!
Wait you to come back and we go again! 

2 comments:

  1. LOL.girls are naturally love shopping.Buying stuff can really give u good mood.Cant wait to get my pay tomorrow~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah...how's ur shopping??? any input? ^_^

    ReplyDelete