Sunday, October 2, 2011

3 ways to run a better Marathon

Simply from an article : Three ways to run a better Marathon

1. Do a second weekly longer run.

2. Run more hills. 

3. Finish fast.

Practice 5: Manage to maintain as Practice 4
From the articles, found out that I should have some day to rest, some day to have longer run instead of practicing everyday and keep maintaining the distance of run.
So, I might have a rest tomorrow :)

Tomorrow can go shopping to look for a good running shoes for myself...
Do you know?
Our body absorbs a force of about three times of body weight every time we hit the ground
and my leg was sprained before, should buy a shoes to protect my leg.
(it's really a concrete reason to spend money during poor period ^_^)


4 comments:

  1. hey gal =) I just read your posts from the first till this(you know i'm very free) =P somehow, i feel that, since the first post till now... i just feel that.. your english has improved =P hehehe... that's all i wanna say.. huhu ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erm...should I consider this as a compliment =.=

    Stella!
    Been long time didn't hear from you!
    Gal, I miss u lea :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. take it anyway u wan it lor.. hehe.. yea, miss u guys too >.< when will you b back in ipoh? So u take before 3 days o after 3 days? =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. How u noe about 3days? I took 2 days before and 1 day after..hehe
    so, will back Ipoh Wed after work then go back penang on mon :)
    Have you start working? When will u reach Ipoh?

    ReplyDelete