Friday, January 23, 2015

Attitude is powerful

People come and go, now I strongly believe that the only left in our memory is the goodness of your attitude and personality.
The person with red shirt named Gong Jia, a Shanghai man who came to Singapore for a month business trip. A short trip, and now it's time to say good bye to him. 
His good personality is truly attracted me, I'm so respect to his good attitude in learning, his selfless sharing, 100% passionate in work and always keep positive. 
Just a month, a stranger can left such a good impression to me and it give me a lot of thoughts. His positive attitude always make him keep trying and learning, he won't even stop after the solution is found but still working hard until all his doubts are clear! 

Feel so glad to work with such a good personality friend! All the best to him~

No comments:

Post a Comment