Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The begin of stress!

My work is no longer honeymoon, 
I got my 1st task at last!
To be sad/ happy?
Actually it's start with excited but followed by stress!
Due is two weeks! 
And yet I dun have any idea!
Some more I'm just the only person who will work on it!
Not only that...
Supposedly the needed hardware part is ready, 
but it is the only one hardware in the lab,
and of cos for a new hire, 
People do think that u like to spoil everything!
So, I was restricted to use the hardware part!
I need to do more steps to get the resources everywhere to make my things done!
It really adds the challenge!
Bo bi..Bo bi...
Hope I can finished it within the dateline!



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratz Dear!! so happy for u!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is for u dear~
    http://mayilovyou.blogspot.com/2011/06/blog-post_5738.html

    ReplyDelete