Thursday, June 30, 2011

Working Life


I'm currently working in the beautiful Island.
Early morning driving to work with this beautiful view.
But I'm still going back to my sweet home almost every week:)

Working at Intel,
It's a big company until I can lost myself for many times.
I like the working environment,
 This is my cubical.
 My office at PG8
Welcoming gift from Intel! Even for the book!
Get my new laptop :)
I awes park at this level 2A,
Just to avoid I forget where I park my car again!


Working here is full of freedom,
Flexible working hour.
And I can enjoy coffee from starbucks every day.
Listen to the music and read the magazine ~
Take a rest on the sofa or even in a massage chair :)


Life is so much enjoy!
Tat's called Work hard and Play hard!




2 comments:

  1. got phone supplied on yr cubical eh? good, wats the number?

    ReplyDelete
  2. for office used la...
    btw..i forget the number dy :)

    ReplyDelete