Monday, August 29, 2011

小白 & me

小白 & me  create miraclesss..
Driving to Penang was the 1st miracle.
The 1st time I drove to Penang, my dad was sitting beside guiding me. He was so scared while i'm driving, I can see him holding the release pressure ball from SBM for the whole journey :D
He said he felt more tired and pressure while seeing me drive compared to he drive himself!
Btw, my driving test from my dad still considered pass ^_^

One more time, 小白 & me  create miracle..
Can't imagine that I can bring 小白 to Genting Highland! I can't even believe my own driving skill can reach genting! I never think that my dad will pass the car key to me and I'll pick up the challenge also!Driving had became more excited than going to Genting! It's really so excited while driving on the Genting road! The cold wheather from outside cant even cool down the inner me! Actually I don't have the confident and feel so scared while driving, I hold the sterring till very very tight but luckily my parents didn't realised that..as I look so relax from outside...hehe. Last time, while dad driving, I'll open the window, look at outside, enjoy the cold wind touching mu face and keep taking pictures. Now, the character changed, I was damn panic along the way!
However, the whole journey was so safe and smooth (my parents even slept while i'm driving)
It's really a challenging day to me...Big applaud to myself  and 小白(thumb up*)

1 comment: