Monday, August 1, 2011

Specially Like August

Month by month, it's just come and go silently. Sometimes, I even din't realized that one month is gone! This August is special, before it's start, things around is welcoming the coming of the month and can be said it's a happening months. 

Just last Saturday, I went to Indulgence to celebrate my best friend's birthday. It's special, as this is the 2nd time I went to the expensive restaurant but worth to go for the third time as well.   After her birthday, then it comes the August. It's just like a celebration to welcome the coming of August :) 

With all my best best friend


There is a movie that I like, the movie title also have the word of August. 
It's August Rush. 
Of cause, specially like August not because of the ghost festival! 
The begin of this August is also the begin of ghost month. Everywhere, I can hear people saying to go back home early, lots of activities need to be postponed due to the ghost month...bla bla bla...
Ghost stories are flying everywhere as well. 
Everything happened also can be related to ghost!
Now think back the incident this afternoon, feel so weird also...
Just today during the lunch time, while i'm eating in the canteen, suddenly a loud bang from behind! Just a man sitting behind my table, fall down from the chair and can't stand up anymore. I was stunned and shocked! Stupid of me, can't respond to call for emergency! But very quickly, there are people come and help. Hope the guy is fine and great in health after all. 

Puasa-puasa....
Remember during Uni time, 
everyone will very tension during puasa, takut nothing to eat. 
The special part is in this special August, I forget about the special Puasa!
Food is like normal, the cloud is like the normal as well. 
Yes, because I'm now clouded with Chinese! :)

Last but not least!
It's the month that Shwu Fei 's birthday!





4 comments:

  1. Yeah!I love this gift~~~~~~~~~Thanks!!!!!
    No need buy me any gift d,k? ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I give u 2 more gift? A big hug+a kiss!
    really hope 3 of us can meet again...
    Miss u so much.. "Stephine & Sarah"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish to meet with you all as well. Just you know my current situation, bo lui till dry!! hahahaha...hey, two of my dear, I miss you!! Do come to ipoh la, meet me here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice template and profile picture:) 赞!!

    ReplyDelete